What the END AGAIN??





OK people I just want to say "I Love You All and Have a Happy After Life."
Really?
Tomorrow is December 21st 20012 the end of the world according to the Mayan Calendar.I guess I don't have to be worried about my January house payment or my taxes or any bill for that matter.
Actually I think I might.  Of the few articles I have read so far it seems that it's not the end of the world but the end of a time span and a new time span begins.
I really don't know what to say at this point because I reading all kinds of things from New Agers theory and Astrological charts and God knows what else........

You know what I think I will have to continue this tomorrow..... I need a beer.  There is a lot of stuff on this subject that could make sense so just in case I think I will make love to my wife call the kids to say "I Love You" and research more later.
Peace Out Bro's
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Put Summer away and bring Winter out.

Who Inspired Me?

Gotta Love the Grand Kids.