Put Summer away and bring Winter out.




Well, I guess the end of Summer is upon us now.  Got to take down the pool, put away the badminton set, stowaway the croquet set , hide away the habatchi grill, batten down the boat or hatches or whatever it's called. In other words "Put shit away!!"


Of course now that we have done all that we have to bring out the "winter shit".  Coats, sweaters,boots,scarves and things.  As a man I just pull them out of the closet and put them on when I need them. 

Women on the other hand will make us men take everything to the cleaners.  Hell I just picked them up from the cleaners before I put them away last year.  But that's what women do.

The only thing I am worried about is the NFL games and The Redskins. I wash my jersey at the beginning of the season and not until the end will it get washed again. Sounds nasty and can smell nasty but that is what we do!!

I am rambling now so I'll be quiet.  Besides I have to take the clothes to the cleaners so I can bring them out or are these the one I have to put away? I don't know.

Have fun, be careful and remember that if you want to laugh  just do it!! It will make you fell better.

That's my theory and I am sticking to it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who Inspired Me?

Gotta Love the Grand Kids.