What the END AGAIN? Part Deux




"Well,well,well, That's another fine mess you've gotten me into!!"
(Oliver Hardy)  

I am not supposed to be here today. You are not supposed to be here. The world is not supposed to be here.

Waz up wit dat?

I quite work. I told the the landlord to kiss my a@# and drank all the beer. I pee'd in the neighbor's yard and I am still here.....we are still here. 

Now what the hell am I going to do?

Nothing.  Just another day in the life of a blogger.

The fact is "It" wasn't the end of the earth it was the end of a calender cycle. 

And that my friends is the end of this story.

P.S.  At 06:15 (EST) this morning began the fist day of winter or as some might say "The Winter Solstice".

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed
reading it, you're a great author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and may come back very soon. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice holiday weekend!
Feel free to surf my web site ... High Desert

Popular posts from this blog

Put Summer away and bring Winter out.

Who Inspired Me?

Gotta Love the Grand Kids.