The Big Day After.

There is a favorite song of mine called "Throw my Brain in a Hurricane" by John Prine. It's first line goes:

"Woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died. And oh what a feeling,when my soul went through the ceiling, and on up into heaven I did ride."

That is sorta how I feel this morning. Only, of course, I didn't die and I am sure heaven isn't ready for me yet(I hope) but my head is spinning some and my stomach is burning a little and I am sure it wouldn't take much to knock me over.

I guess what I am trying to say is that last night at Wabi Sabi's in Petersburg Va. I had a really good time!! It was the first time there and I was very impressed. I actually felt like I was in downtown Richmond or something not in downtown Petersburg. There were lots of really nice people and although I didn't eat there I was hearing that the food is really good. It's a Sushi bar which is something I know very little about but Wabi Sabi is the place they say to try.

Well, now that I have written this little piece of nonsense I guess I can go eat breakfast and made my stomach feel better.

Peace and Love til next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Put Summer away and bring Winter out.

Who Inspired Me?

Gotta Love the Grand Kids.